@hybridlore
Active 1 day, 15 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
whaley replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 minutes ago
I am barely keeping up with my college classes and work as it is, so I’m afraid I won’t be joining.
Same as Koshka. I’m juggling schoolwork and writing at the same time, and although I write a decent amount most days, it’s easier for me to keep the habits I have now. Not sure if it’s worth joining an unfamiliar challenge.
That’s just me. I hop…[Read more]
-
whaley's profile was updated 7 minutes ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 day, 14 hours ago
@whalekeeper peakkkk
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 day, 15 hours ago
I doodled Loops’ Dante during church service. Sometimes the quickest doodles are my favorite. 😀

-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 day, 15 hours ago
Your colors are great!! Your practicing has really payed off.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 day, 18 hours ago
@rae oh my gosh that looks AWESOME
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 days ago
That is so cool. You did an amazing job.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 days, 10 hours ago
Terry and Alpha

-
Ruth replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 days, 15 hours ago
I was actually one of the first 250 to sign up. I’ll probably just be RAE there too.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 days, 19 hours ago
it actually sounds awesome, but I’ll be out for most of november on vacation and won’t have internet, so I wouldn’t be able to coordinate anything (which is what I assume you’d need to do)
sorry!!
-
Beth replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 days, 19 hours ago
This is so neat! I just signed up to join.
-
Liberty replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 days, 20 hours ago
@koshka @loopylin @mineralizedwritings @freed_and_redeemed @stephie @linus-smallprint @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12 @euodia-vision @savannah_grace2009 @hybridlore @theshadow @ellette-giselle @janellebelovedpig @dekreel @rae @grcr @esther-c @whalekeeper @elishavet-pidyon, @raxforge, @theducktator, @highscribeofaetherium, @theloonyone @power
Is anyone…[Read more]
-
Beth replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 days, 22 hours ago
😂
AHH. I love miniature roses. They are everywhere where I live.
That kinda reminds me of how I obtained a new hyperfixiaton with fencing, and now one of my MC’s is in danger of getting a new hobby hehe.
Bryce
“No, thanks.” Bryce crumpled the wrapped in his fist. He sat back comfortably in the chair, focus…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 days ago
I’ve done some 2D animatics just using Procreate on my iPad, but I haven’t done actual 2D animations. 3D was somehow easier for me, even though most people say it isn’t.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 days ago
@e-m-trepke Thanks!! and yep, I’m using Blender! i’m also learning Maya, which is a lot different but closer to the animation programs that large-scale companies use.
I have a youtube channel actually! https://youtube.com/@slatedragonproductions?si=K-GTvHclqcrcsKbw
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 days ago
@e-m-trepke that’s cool!!
I’ve been working on a lot of animation actually–3D mostly. Been doing a lot of How To Train Your Dragon fan animations. Maybe I’ve told you that already though, idk. I wouldn’t say I’m GOOD at modeling, so I mostly use other people’s free models, but I have modeled and rigged a few characters. It’s pretty fun.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 days, 9 hours ago
@elishavet-pidyon @whalekeeper @koshka @beth-torres
feel free to skip my turn for both my characters. Jack is feeling introverted and Ellis has nothing to say at the moment
-
Beth replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 days, 15 hours ago
I’m kinda distracted writing this so I’m hoping there’s nothing weird XD
Bryce
Bryce stared at the boy’s hand a moment, hardly catching on. He shook his hand, nodding. “Yeah, I got another one,” he shrugged. Bryce then shoved his shaking hand in his pocket. Was it that obvious? And how did this prince know?
“Well,…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 days, 19 hours ago
Moth
“Violence?” Moth tilted his head. He stared at the target and squinted. “But I don’t want to hurt the hay bale. It has done nothing but grow in a field.”
He found himself scowling at the third arrow in his hand, as if it was at fault. “Everything is so eager to… It doesn’t matter. Are you saying I should imagine the bal…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 days, 19 hours ago
Ellis, my dude. XD Love the input.
- Load More
